Friday, June 17, 2011

fun times in Arizona

I had so much fun there are a lot of things to do in Arizona. One of my favorite things that i did there was go to the Old Tuscan studies. We went to watch the actors do stunts and we also go to go on the set and watch a stunt up close. Another place we went was the pima air museum. I got to learn a lot about different kinds of planes. I also enjoyed was the horse back ride up the mountain for breakfast. At first I was scared to ride a horse, but after awhile I got used to it and then I wasn't as scared anymore. But, it still scares me to ride a horse down hill because it feels like your going to fall off. I also think that the Grand Canyon is an amazing and a beautiful place. I'm very glad that I went on this trip because I met a lot of new friends, learned a lot, and saw many cool things.
CECILY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure Details

Duration 6 days
Destinations Tucson
Flagstaff
Grand Canyon
Focus Biology
Ecology
Geology
Regional History